DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't racing at lunch today, but I was on a mission...
I went to a performance parts place at lunch to see what all they could find for me to buy there. (I was actually trying to proove you all wrong and show back up with a chip) but instead I found another MSE, but it was black. It was in damn good shape, so I found the owner and took a ride. He had upgraded the suspension on it, and it felt amazing. The cool part I guess was that he hadn't upgraded the exhaust at all, so in comparison I got to hear what my car used to sound like. I was very very pleased to say the least! He said he had even removed the baffles on his mufflers to make them louder. This guy was trying to stay as stock as possible, where I could care less. I'd rather have aftermarket stuff that works better myself, but that's just an opinion.
The coolest thing was that I found another mopar guy that loves a nice intrepid!

So I'm up to 3 MSE's in KC so far...
still counting.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you tell him about the site?
I asked if he had heard of the site before, and he's on here already! He said CleanTrep is his handle on here and on some other LH forum as well. I signed up on the other forum and never got an enrollment confirmation back from them...
must be the stickers..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Three in KC that is awesome, I am sure there are a few here in Richmond but I have not seen them yet.
I was sure suprised. The only thing that really makes me wonder is that he didn't have the motorsports logo on the side of the car. That wouldn't have made me wonder so much if he hadn't have had an R/T logo on the back that he put there, and the missing ES stickers off the side... I could still see where the old ES badges were...
do you guys know cleantrep?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He has a sig page on the other site. Strange no stickers or floor mats...hmmmm.
Exactly!
No floor mats either. I did however ride in his car and his suspension is phenominal compared to mine... I honestly didn't think I would have been able to say that because I love the way my car hugs the road, but he said he's put the suspension on it of the 300m Special.
So THERE'S something for me to shoot for.
I just want to go faster first!

So for now, lets just say there's 2 1/2 MSE's here in town :)
and I did get to talk to the owner of the other MSE...
just like mine, but he's got the OTIS and a sunroof...
but no updated exhaust at all :)
and no fancy stickers other than the standard MSE stickers...
( like mine would have been if I was the first owner. ):banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts