DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i'll start by complementing every body on all the nice rides posted.
My first encounter with dodge/chrysler was a 97 sebring lx 2.5L 24v v6, absolutly loved it. with a baby on the way i had to get a more family friendly vehicle. a year ago i traded it in for my current 02 intrepid se 2.7L v6( less power but my 2000 lincoln ls, v8 of course, makes up for it. i replaced the stock head unit, speakers. put infinity 6.5s two way, 6x9s 3way and a custom box for my 2 12"pioneers. 15%tint all the way around. family time and school time taking most of my money but any left overs go into the car. slowly but surly. i'll get some pics up hopfully soon.

·
Registered
415 Posts
welcome man. Hey is your coupe a ls or and lse?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
my coupe? do you mean the lincoln. i got rid of the sebring for the intrepid if thats what you were asking about. the lincoln is an ls 3.9L v8

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome aboard Native! Do you have any pictures of your Intrepid?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i'll get some pictures up soon as i get some time, i work third shift and go to school so getting free time at home is a little scarce right now. i'll try to get some up mybe this weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am having a big problem trying to post my pictures. I set up an account at photobucket but can not seem to get them on to this site. I read the directions on how to post them but still no go. any help?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!

H T J A 3 T Z - Attack !!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Native: Check your e-mail.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts