DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY NOW.

I dont know why i'm bothering to post this because i know it gets old to read this kinda thing when your'e an old sage on one of these forums; but HI!! I just bought a 96 LHS for use as a daily driver/winter car to replace my extremely aged '79 Chrysler newport :flush: Talk about comfort shock!! My car is black with grey leather and sunroof, and 104,000 miles. Got a great deal on it as it was sideswiped earlier in life and had a salvage title, but you sure wouldnt know by looking at it or driving it. Great car so far. Been fixing a few minor things that the lil' old lady that owned it before didn't bother with; luckily the local U-pull it yard has lots of available parts. Otherwise a great running car and I no longer feel like "that guy" that has the oldest car in town by 10 years...
BTW, for what it's worth I am a big Mopar nut that found out about this forum through MOPARTS. My other vehicles include my driver/tow vehicle '91 Ramcharger, my showcar/ summer cruiser '76 Dodge Royal Monaco (Blk/blk/blue, 50,000 orig.) and my soon to go away 79 Newport (demo derby car?)
So anyway, HEY ALL.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
hello, welcome to the site, enjoy and have fun!!!. if you cant find what you are looking for with the search button, jump into chat and feel free to ask!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts