DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The kid who gets raped is so retarded, he can't even beat a rock in Trivial Pursuit for kids.

I'm heading home on a state route, leaving my usual hangout for breakfast.
As I leave Florence in my usual fashion, REVENGE takes off like a bat out of hell, but never goes above 3000 RPM (usually around 2500 before shifts) when lights turn green.
Behind me is a tool in a silver late 90s Ford Taurus with an 'intimidating' 3.0L engine. This tard thinks his POS can take out my machine. My car barely has to work to get to speed, I can hear him floor his car to catch up to mine doing the speed limit, 45.
I leave the outskirts of Florence doing 65, nothing special. This kid (looks to be in the 30s) keeps at my driver side, staying right there. I can tell he kept looking at me wanting to race, I pay no attention.
He pops into neutral and revs the car, I yawn, his ego is getting torn apart. After about 3 minutes of this, he gets pissed off and floors it. Just as he gets about a car lengths ahead, I floor it, a few seconds later, he's already in my rearview mirror.

I'm sure this kid saw REVENGE dry-rape riced-out Junka ****-vics and Junka Accordians, why does he think an even slower vehicle has a chance?

Thought I'd share the laughs. :D

EDIT :
I should get a camera and record the beast raping tards and their pile of shat cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Heh, can you believe a guy in a Optra tried to ride my ass ......for about 3 seconds that is, a shift in third then WOT made him look down to see if he was still in D and not in R...what's with these kids nowdays :doh: 3.5 FTW.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Heh, can you believe a guy in a Optra tried to ride my ass ......for about 3 seconds that is, a shift in third at WOT made him look down to see if he was still in D and not in R...what's with these kids nowdays :doh: 3.5 FTW.
LOL
Kids today...Isn't it sad?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
intrepid.luvah said:
Lol... I don't know about that but I was crazy enough to get in between a crossfire and a mazduhh and race both... i smoked the mazda but obviously got smoked by the crossfire lol.
Whatever you were smoking at that time, send me some. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
I want REVENGE! Lol. That's hilarious. Before my grandpa bought his trep he had a taurus and it was a great car, slow too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mustangmommy said:
I want REVENGE! Lol. That's hilarious. Before my grandpa bought his trep he had a taurus and it was a great car, slow too!
I'm still amazed (I'm sure a large number here also) that REVENGE still runs like a champ.

She might have a little fun if I enter into an Autocross sometime next year. Local stealership said that police models only have aftermarket springs. Rest of the suspension is factory.
>>: )
Of course I will have to get her different wheels and tires, don't want to ruin the Ventis!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Scarface said:
I'm still amazed (I'm sure a large number here also) that REVENGE still runs like a champ.

She might have a little fun if I enter into an Autocross sometime next year. Local stealership said that police models only have aftermarket springs. Rest of the suspension is factory.
>>: )
Of course I will have to get her different wheels and tires, don't want to ruin the Ventis!
You've got yourself a nice car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mustangmommy said:
You've got yourself a nice car!
The H.O. engine in that car is an absolute abomination.
Waterlogged once (don't ask.)
Twice went with no engine oil, first time was about 30 seconds, second time, 2 miles at 60/hour. Same engine, no problems yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,600 Posts
Scarface said:
The H.O. engine in that car is an absolute abomination.
Waterlogged once (don't ask.)
Twice went with no engine oil, first time was about 30 seconds, second time, 2 miles at 60/hour. Same engine, no problems yet.
Sounds like I might have some competition for Braggin' Rights '08 Drag champ:sly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
04IntrepidSXT said:
Sounds like I might have some competition for Braggin' Rights '08 Drag champ:sly:
You?
Competition?!
LOL



J/K
I might be busy getting her ready for a few local Autocross races. :D
Should go back to a dealership so I can get official documentation saying that the suspension is near stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
x_00trepes_X35 said:
Scar you have to put in the 300M Special setup. It will dominate all on a road course. I know. I aniliated my buddies Civic Si and an Integra GS-R. Too bad it wasnt so on the drag strip lol....
REVENGE has a similar suspension as the M Special, heavy duty.
The suspension is not soft at all. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,476 Posts
Scarface said:
REVENGE has a similar suspension as the M Special, heavy duty.
The suspension is not soft at all. :D
But the police setup is for a differnt type of use if im correct. Like driving over curbs, or on bad roads, **** like that. The Special is more performance/track based.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
x_00trepes_X35 said:
But the police setup is for a differnt type of use if im correct. Like driving over curbs, or on bad roads, **** like that. The Special is more performance/track based.
Maybe for Stoney, but if I go for the autocross, REVENGE should do just fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mustangmommy said:
What should we name my grandpa's black trep? Hmmm...
REVENGE was an idea when I first moved down here.
I know I said this a few times, but don't know where...
The letters came from a 98 Avenger SE I had before I traded it in for Stoney.
All those spare letters, idea for a stock-mod coming up.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top