DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who saw this one coming? LOL

I have a room reserved, but my intended roommate can't come anymore.

Any suggestions or offers? No matter what, I WILL NOT have a room to myself... can't afford that.

I'm gunning for getting there sometime on Thursday, probably somewhere between 1 and 2pm.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
padredestino said:
Who saw this one coming? LOL

I have a room reserved, but my intended roommate can't come anymore.

Any suggestions or offers? No matter what, I WILL NOT have a room to myself... can't afford that.

I'm gunning for getting there sometime on Thursday, probably somewhere between 1 and 2pm.

Cancel your room (is that possible?) and room with me and Curt (Maverick9110).. Didn't you do that last year?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, yes he did, but not because of a wedding. I'll leave it to him to explain if he wants (read, if enough people threaten him).

Justin: Yeah I stayed with you guys on Friday and Saturday of last year, but I took the floor since it was impromptu. I guess if you're willing to do it again, then we can split it three-ways and I'll spring for a cot from the hotel (unless I can find something around here to use... I know we have an air mattress somewhere)? That of course depends on how many wheels/tires are staying there as well lol.

I'm sure I can cancel the room since they didn't ask for my credit card when I reserved it... just gave me a confirmation number of some kind, which is hopefully still in the car. I highly doubt they can hold me to it.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
i got my license revoked. thats all im saying. i told padre what happened and some other people on the board know, but i just dont like talking about it. i didnt think i was gonna get it revoked, but it happened like 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
01redMS said:
i got my license revoked. thats all im saying. i told padre what happened and some other people on the board know, but i just dont like talking about it. i didnt think i was gonna get it revoked, but it happened like 3 weeks ago

dude that sucks.

almosted expected it, your out of sisters to get married. ;)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
dabirdzR/T said:
dude that sucks.

almosted expected it, your out of sisters to get married. ;)
thats true. im out of siblings to get married actually. cousins are another story though. my cousin is getting married august 4th and my friend nikki's wedding is on august 11th.

it really makes me mad that all this happened, because i was really starting to get excited about coming out and meeting everyone and putting a face to a car. its my own fault though so i just have to live with my mistakes

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maverick9110E said:
whens tim getting married?

whats next years carlisle date?
ROFLMAO

Well, we just learned that weddings don't always attract him, since he's missing Seb and Mel's.

There must be some other variable we're missing *goes into science geek mode*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts