DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the seafoam on my car today, it works great. It killed my engine because it sucked it to fast, but then I started it back up and put the rest in. Then drove around. I could tell the increase in butt dyno. Also I didnt have to rev up to get going quickly. Thanks for the help again.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tonight I am going to add it to the oil and gas tonight to clean everything out. I have a big trip this weekend and need every ouce of fuel economy I can :)

·
Registered
891 Posts
I can’t justify making another seafoam thread so I’ll just post this here. Even though it seemed unnatural take a vacuum hose and stick it in blue juice I did it today too, and after the smoke cleared it seems to have a little more punch to it when you get into go-peddle. Tomorrow I’ll go somewhere with a 70 mph limit and not too much traffic and see what the g-tech has to say about where the hp and torque are now.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet...the whole vacum hose thing worried me to death, in the end I took a vacum line off the plenum and sucked it in. I didnt want to mess with the EGR and stuff. Let me know if your g-tech says anything good. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts