DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was another trip to TFC's place this weekend for a couple items. Avenger and Touareg came along for the ride and ended up ( of course ) pulling out their wallets. 800 kms later I came home with a spare chrome crusader, an R/T exhaust tip ( which is going on tomorrow hopefully ) and a pretty decent set of Pro-Am floor mats ( getting scrubbed with one hand while I type this with the other ) and an installed rear special sway bar ( Thanks a heap Ross, took a couple bends a little quicker than normal on the way home, and loving it! )

I suspect Avenger is doing a little scrubbing of his own, but I'll let him tell you about that.

As for Touareg....well, he did get some chrome handles installed ( I was tempted to pull his plastic ones out and leave him to figure out how to put them in, but couldn't do it ) and a couple other necessities. ( Not going there! )

Oh, and before someone else mentions it, yes Ross did manage to install my sway bar faster than I installed Touaregs handles, but I had Touaregs helping hands to slow me down.

Seeing as how Avenger was snapping pics of my filthy car with two clean rims as I left, I'm sure he'll be posting them trying to embarrass me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
very well done guys - sounds like a good weekend. And yes, I'm catching the bug to add a few personalized touches on my car...but nothing to elaborate.....yet!
Looks great! Was the swaybar from a 300? I remember Martin talking about this at the yard meeting a few weeks ago....just curious.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very well done guys - sounds like a good weekend. And yes, I'm catching the bug to add a few personalized touches on my car...but nothing to elaborate.....yet!
Looks great! Was the swaybar from a 300? I remember Martin talking about this at the yard meeting a few weeks ago....just curious.
It's for a 2002 300M Special ( I think the 300M had the same as the Intrepids ) I didn't notice a huge difference after leaving Ross's, but once Rob and all his loot was out of the car, I noticed a big difference.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice to see all you guys.

Yeah Shawn, I didn't notice a huge difference, but I drove home on cruise control at 105, and I have all of two turns to make after I get off the highway, so nothing big for me yet.

I ended up getting my chrome handles in, my bug deflector on, my lighted visors hooked up, and my lighted key ring put in. Of course, the complete 300M Special Suspension (due to an accident screwing up mine) was the initial reason for my trip to TFC's...

Had fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts