DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I have a PT Cruiser good little car. Then again GM has 6 spots???? And lost over a billion dollars the 1st 3 months this year???? And is its stocks are Junk bounds???? And it is losing market share right and left???? Tell me what is wrong with this survey.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nothing's wrong. It's the consumers guys, think about it. The consumers don't want their cars in some areas, so it doesn't mean that they're not GOOD cars.

·
Registered
347 Posts
From the research firm's website:
"... Strategic Vision has found success with a less squishy approach - it quantifies emotions."
I guess there is nothing wrong with that.
If you dont really care about objective research and just want to base everything on how emotional people are about their cars (which could explain why the H2 is on the list).

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Dumb list, reminds me of the gay cars list.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
I know someone who had their Ford Focus smashed to a pancake this year in an accident and I know someone who had their PT Cruiser sliced in 1/2 by another car in an accident. How they made this list has nothing to do with safety, that's for sure!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Avenger said:
Dumb list, reminds me of the gay cars list.
LMAO, and why is that? Please, tell me why that list is gay. I think after some of the recent threads, it's pretty amusing. Also not the first of its kind with similar results out recently.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts