DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was coming home from work on 252 south bound in the right lane i saw a white Integra coming up fast in the left lane. I came to the stop light on 65th Ave He pulled up next to me with his buddy in the car with rags around their heads. Young asian teeny poppers. I just knew they wanted to take off and cut me off to get on the hwy 100. The light turns green and i let them get a half car length start. And i floored it and layed rubber for about 4 car lengths blew by them like they were standing still. They cut back behind me right on my ass. There is a sharp turn just before getting on the high way ramp i took it at 75mph and just walked away from them up to 100mph. On the high way i slowed down to 55 mph and let them catch up to me. As soon as they came up in the left lane they looked up and gave me the thumbs up just made my day. They are quick off the line but no balls at 50 mph or higher.

·
Registered
63 Posts
nice kill spook r/t. thats right what you say they are fast off the line but when it gets to top speed race they just can't handle it. :cool:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i wonder what with all the Integras gettin dusted by Treps lately :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Nice kill Spook! I hate Acuras... they're the only car I've ever hit... twice! Integras are Acuras, right?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cha-Ching!!! :eek: Way to ring em up Spook!!!! I love it when you feed em a little respect for the grandad mobiles. Nice that they gave you your props too.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys i frist thought they were going to be jerks. But i think they have new found respect for 4 door Intrepids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts