DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice car, Love the color.
To post pics just get either imageshack or photobucket links and put them in
and it will post the picture. You can also use the "insert image" button right above where you type in posts.

Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliment. Belive it or not that is a factory GM Color on it. The car used to be Charcoal Grey.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
niiiice I like the color too! but not to crazy about the huge chrysler logo on the hood... wow alot of people on here are getting treps for $200, $300 bones! wish I could find those deals here! lol but

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the logo ! Where did you get it ? ..... Probably ebay .....

Thanks, I like it alot better than the small round logo that was there originally, I got it at the boneyard off of an 04 Sebring, it doesn't fit perfectly but it looks good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
niiiice I like the color too! but not to crazy about the huge chrysler logo on the hood... wow alot of people on here are getting treps for $200, $300 bones! wish I could find those deals here! lol but

They are a dime a dozen around here, I'm picking up another 96 Intrepid Sport (Loaded with every available option except AutoStick) for $600 (on the road!) even has a Freshly Rebuilt 3.5 :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts