DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to post this in the general section for some reason I have never been able to get a thread to post in there,anyway,here was my question.

Anyone ran across a website made by someone who has done the 2.7-3.2 or the 2.7-3.5 swap in a 2g car with pictures?
Curious for a couple reasons,one it would be nice to see pictures of whats involved and two if not I am thinking I might throw one together,my 3.5HO is being shipped tomorrow and soon I will start ripping my 2.7 out of the Concorde.

If I do a website anyone willing to help with the HTML? I no longer have dreamweaver and even if I did my sites were subpar at best anyway :(

·
Woober Goobers!
50,310 Posts
It'll make it go faster for the rest of us anyway. If you don't want to contribute with pictures or whatever that's fine. Did you think of how much work it was to make a how-to with detailed pics? A number of the people who have actually done the swap have put in countless hours of time researching what it takes and then the trial and error to fill the gaps. I guess you want a detailed book for free to hold your hand on how to do it! That's fine...just don't think it's been produced yet..so don't complain.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Ronbo said:
It'll make it go faster for the rest of us anyway. If you don't want to contribute with pictures or whatever that's fine. Did you think of how much work it was to make a how-to with detailed pics? A number of the people who have actually done the swap have put in countless hours of time researching what it takes and then the trial and error to fill the gaps. I guess you want a detailed book for free to hold your hand on how to do it! That's fine...just don't think it's been produced yet..so don't complain.
ditto. this is a community that thrives on the contributions of its member. we're here to help one another. if that's too much to ask, well... reconsider your reason for being here....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ronbo and nightspeed98

did you even read what the **** I wrote? if a site doesn't exist I said I might make one but why fill a need thats already filled? meaning if a site is already out there I would look and see if I could learn anything and if not??
but I am not about to spend all that time if nobody gives a **** and this has been showing little to no interest.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,310 Posts
Another instant gratification azz...I guess if someone doesn't respond to your exact needs in 20 minutes they get the f**k treatment. Let's see you posted on 4-20 and got a response on 4-21..which obviously wasn't good enough for you(A member posted 2 possible websites). 4-21 you whine that you're not going to waste your time with pictures. 4-22 a response that people have spent a lot of time doing said mod and you're upset they haven't made a customized manual just for you. Take a look at the How-to section....nothing fancy there. Some pictures with very good detailed descriptions of the procedures. There's no need for a fancy website with flash animation and a bunch of distracting backrounds.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,310 Posts
And here's the results which aren't too surprising....."dumb ****" which is a quote from my rep and I am a Platinum member so I know you sent it. Have fun with your swap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts