DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
DCellBatteries said:
My 17's are due here next week, then I get my tires. Now I have a set of 5 spoke 16" Intrepid wheels I don't need (unless I put snows on them). If any one is interested let me know, make an offer. The wheels are in fine shape with only a few dings from normal life. Good finish, straight spinning.

Contact me here or at [email protected]

·
Registered
299 Posts
any pics? and are they the ES RIMS?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same ones you got on that purple beaut there!

Hey, you comin' to the meet if we re-schedule it? If its soon, you can see 'em first hand! ;)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
damn i wish I had enough money to make an offer. My 16" steel rims are just not cuttin it for me. good luck on findin a buyer.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not looking to make a killing on them. Like I said make an offer, I'll consider virtually anything. Hell I may even throw in the tires on them! 225/60/16 HR

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am interested in the rims. I have the stock hubs on mine and rims would look alot nicer. I wouldn't even know what to offer you for them. If you dont mind, if you can email me with what you are looking for, maybe we can come to an agreement.

Thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
SilverGhost, ITS NOT PURPLE!!

B-L-A-C-K Cherry

how much for just one?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
93 Intrepid, Sorry, didn't mean purple as a hit. Personally I dig purple. Black Cherry is the correct name of that color, My apologies.

I don't want to break up the set if I don't have to. If I don't move all four of them I'll break them up.

I guess between a 'buck and a half' and 'two bucks' for the set is OK. If one of you Jersey guys bag 'em, I'll even deliver them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.