DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. Wondering about how many Canadians are members here. Also how many would be in or around the GTA or Durham Region. Need some help finding good yards and parts.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Hey.. Wondering about how many Canadians are members here. Also how many would be in or around the GTA or Durham Region. Need some help finding good yards and parts.
I'm up north more, but I'm in the GTA every few month. Best place I've been to is Corey's in London. Best dirrect place for LH parts would be a member called TorontoFireCaptain and he's in Whitby. There are allot of members in the GTA.

·
Registered
436 Posts
i'm in edmonton alberta
i got acess to hundreds of 1-2 gen intrepids
litterally full cars
lemme know what ya need

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I grew up in Whitby, living near Chatham now. A few of us usually meet up every couple months at Coreys in London. I suspect you'll have a hard time finding good parts at your local yards as TFC usually scoops them up pretty quick.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all. Happy to meet everyone. Living in Oshawa and the yards around here are pitiful for any 1st gen parts. I am actually looking for a EGR valve for my 94 trep 3.5 ES. Trying to get at least a one more winter out of it. Any help would greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Almost 300k and my ride has finally passed on

Well ... after the last 3wks of trying to get my ride up and running, i can't do any more. Drove it for a few days then it decided that enough was enough and finally passed on. Was stranded in the boonies of Bowmanville and had to get towed to my workplace. Had a mechanic friend come out Sat to check it out and see if there was anything he could do. He considers the engine seized and undrivable. So i am putting it to rest, Since i need to recover some funds to put towards a new vehicle.I am thinking of parting it out to area members. Big question is. How do i go about it? I don't have a garage and limited tools.

My ride is a 1994 Dodge Intrepid ES 3.5 with almost 300k.

Engine seized! :cry:New parts added last 2wks. Main Cat, new IAC valve and a O2 sensor. New rear Calipers earlier this year. Transmission rebuilt approx. 2 yrs ago. With other parts replaced within 2yrs.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sorry to hear about the death of your Intrepid. 300K : miles or kilometers ?

I live in Grimsby - across the lake from you on the south shore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts