DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ran across a website made by someone who has done the 2.7-3.2 or the 2.7-3.5 swap in a 2g car?
Curious for a couple reasons,one it would be nice to see pictures of whats involved and two if not I am thinking I might throw one together,my 3.5HO is being shipped tomorrow and soon I will start ripping my 2.7 out of the Concorde.

If I do a website anyone willing to help with the HTML? I no longer have dreamweaver and even if I did my sites were subpar at best anyway :(

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
It'sd been done i helped do it. Dcrepid had a 2.7 trep that we put a 3.5 HO into. And it was all pretty straight-forward, old engine out new one it. Had to replace the hanress which isn't a big deal. And the upper part of teh exhaust has to be changed also not to bad to do. Other then a few lil things like that, there ealyl wasn't anything else we had to do. I remember that he had a 3.5 PCM but it wouldn't work becasue his car didn't have the security key feature, so he actually ran the car on the 2.7 PCM and it ran and ran very well to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts