DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how to get rid of this..its only on my drivers side floor, im guessing its from the snow.. i haven't tried to clean it up with anything yet, first want to hear what you guys recommend

·
Registered
917 Posts
I like to use resolve carpet cleaner, vaccum first, then spray, rub with a brush, vacuum again, salt stain should be gone. Or i believe you can try a lil white vinegar on a rag, just blot it. and your car will smell like the" easter bunny" drove it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like to use resolve carpet cleaner, vaccum first, then spray, rub with a brush, vacuum again, salt stain should be gone. Or i believe you can try a lil white vinegar on a rag, just blot it. and your car will smell like the" easter bunny" drove it.
ok thanks..will have to try the carpet cleaner

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
take it to the car wash and hit it with high pressure soap & water first..it's from the salt.. taste it..lol .. I would suggest gettin a set of winter floor mats (rubber) with a tub type design to hold water..when you see standing water in them..slide em out carefully and dump the water..that's what I use and my factory floor mats underneath dont even get touched.. it's worth the $20

1 - 6 of 6 Posts