DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Yea i am dead center of indy. I usually go to pic-a-part on 16th st. No inventory so its like a treasure hunt. Lots of models of chryslers. The pull-a-part on Mass Ave.isnt so great. Lots of first gens most of the stuff is destroyed. THey have an inventory.

If you guys ever want together on a weekend just let me know. I have had quite a few get togethers at my place. I am less than 15 min from both yards.

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea i am dead center of indy. I usually go to pic-a-part on 16th st. No inventory so its like a treasure hunt. Lots of models of chryslers. The pull-a-part on Mass Ave.isnt so great. Lots of first gens most of the stuff is destroyed. THey have an inventory.

If you guys ever want together on a weekend just let me know. I have had quite a few get togethers at my place. I am less than 15 min from both yards.
I'm hoping to be there about 8-9 AM on Sunday, with a couple hours available to play in the yards. Might swing by and look at the Daytona first, then hit some yards, then go back and pick the car up when my buddy gets into town with the truck. I you or anyone else wants to join in that would be more than welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts