DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas I can do on my 2nd gen concorde (mainly internal mods) that will be mainly free or really cheap but that would make my car different?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I believe you really can't do much internal mods on a 2nd gen (or 1st gen), especially not cheap. Performance pistons is about the only thing you can get.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Automatic headlight switch mod is FREE if you have the stock alarm system with the sunsensor on the dash.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You can paint the trim pannels, add LED lighting, change stock to led lights, ect. I usually sit in the car than think of things that the car doesn't do the way I would like it to. (that is why I added LED's instead of the Electroluminecent lighting on the gear selector, Now only the gear inguaged lights up , except for auto stick where both the arrows light up until you inguage it then only that arrow lights up. cost under $10. Paint under $8, you can even add cloth or vinal accents for Under $10, Imageination is the only limitation.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
One "mod" most people should do more of is keeping their car clean...does not cost much but the time you spend cleaning...but I will take a clean sharp looking stock car over a nasty dirty modded car anyday. Clean the engine...clean the interior...clean the wheel wells...wax it...etc...

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
You cuold tint your gage cluster,ATC, Radio, and OTIS displays to blue.
You could change the colors of your cluster backlighting from green to blue with some cheap LEDs
You could put a light in the center console.

Those are just some of the cheap interior mods that come to mind :)

any of these sound good and if you have any questions shoot me a PM I'll let you know how it's done.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
ChicagoTRS said:
One "mod" most people should do more of is keeping their car clean...does not cost much but the time you spend cleaning...but I will take a clean sharp looking stock car over a nasty dirty modded car anyday. Clean the engine...clean the interior...clean the wheel wells...wax it...etc...
Having your little kid clean your car for you doesn't hurt either ;) "No food until the car's clean......ya hear that???" :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts