DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lower passenger side front fascia?, mine cracked coming out of a driveway with the airdam off, so now it hanging alittle, and would like to fix it, (note: I had some epoxy, 5-minute setting stuff for plastic, and this stuff didnt wanna hold, it would just peel off, I put some behind the fascia along the crack, in between the crack as well, but that stuff dried up looking mayo on my bumper, So I took removed the stuff, wasnt that strong either, so just wanted to k now whats good stuff for this?, and does it dry clear?

thanks all! :)

Luie

·
Registered
175 Posts
You could use fiberglass. A kit in Wal-Mart is very inexpensive an you can achieve good results.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just the other week I witnessed a couple of "Jypsy-Bodymen" WELD a gaping bumper hole. They simply place the missing bumper part back into the hole (must have torn off in a parking lot incident). Holding the part so it would not move they ran a hot (wide-blade) soldering gun around the perimiter, fusing the parts together. This process was repeated from the underside. Some sanding, a little bondo, more sanding and you couldn't tell the difference. Nice little trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts