DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna shoot my mouth off (or shoot myself in the foot) and toss out an open challenge to any R/T owner in the New Jersey and surrounding area. I can't get a serious challenge from anyone anymore, and I want to know if I can take one! I've got some stuff done to my 95, so it'll be a good run, I promise!

:p

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Tell ya what...you can race my base Intrepid.

But here's the rules:

1. The race must be performed backwards.
2. Your car must run on a combination on diesel and liverwurst fumes.
3. Your vehicle must (at all times) have the emergency brake applied and in the "locked" position.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY You must take all the tires off your car and put them in your backseat (for weight distribution of course)

If you can meet my demands I will race you for pink slips. If I am feeling adventurous that day I might even throw in some blue and purple slips and possibly a silk teddy.

Mind you, I am a seasoned veteran racer in these circumstances, so please think it over before you respond. And good luck to you son....

;)

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
anthony, i'll race you for that pink teddy.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
head to the track. get some times. see what you REALLY can do

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I`ll race ya for a Pink Panda on Crack..

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
...or a box named Fred...

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
If you are every in Minn i will race you. 2000 R/T 15.131 1/4 time at 94.89mph. I need some money for my Shaker scoop. ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh dear God, what have I done?

That was great Intrepidatious! Are you gonna wear the teddy if we go at it? I think it'd be worth it then! BUT, only if I can wear my blue bunny slippers!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She aint too bad, no match for the Intrepid though. It's an 88, 2.2 liter turbo, slightly warmed over (cuz I can't leave anything alone!). Runs 15lbs of boost vs 11 stock, no cat, free flow muffler, slightly bigger cam, and a hotter coil. I have +20% injectors but I just never used them, Never felt the need. Been over 120mph with it, no bull ****. Needs paint and a top, but I don't care, I use it as a weekender or a spare car. Just can't part with it!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sick pup, I aint that easy, You gotta buy me dinner at least first! Maybe talk dirty to me for a bit..... :eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts