DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@ 8pm the Stanley Cup game begins! It's been a wickid series, and even with the loss of Roli the goalie, my hometown boys are going to bring the Cup back home to Canada, where it belongs! :p
Hockey is my religion. The Oilers deserve the Cup more than anyone. I'm all the way in Leafs country, and the buzz is still HUGE!

Are you Cup crazy?

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Toronto_Ben said:
Yah your a *** ^ not a olier fan but this guy is truly a clown,
You talking about me? What the ****? Where the **** do you get off calling me anything for expressing my opinion?!

See where I am from? Look...the Detroit area! Guess who the Oilers beat in the first round? The Detroit Red Wings! See what I'm trying to say?!

Give me a ****ing break.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
You're damned right! I spent saturday night at my cottage listening to my sirius radio that was broadcasting the game. Wow what a game to LISTEN to. I can't imagine watching it.. :D

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Warlord187 said:
He's either talking about me or 02R/T. And since he already responded nicely to 02R/T post, I can only assume he is talking about me (hence my response).
Well, I glanced up and thought he maybe could be talking about "Roli the goalie" as well. IDK, it didn't make sense for anyone to attack another person on the board like that. I can understand talking about a sports figure like Rolofsen (sp?) like that, but another member??? That's why I asked. I hope he wasn't talking about you, for his own good that is :shocked:.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'm watching the game and drinking!!! Go Oilers.......Leafs sucked this year :p

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Toronto_Ben said:
Go Hurricanes!!! Not many fellow Canadians on here
There's more than you know.

Hopefully the other members will accept my appologies for your rude behaviour. Not very Canadian.

Gotta suport the Oilers, patriotism don't-cha-know!

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
195 Posts
:bouncgrin GO CANES!!!!!:bouncgrin

:beerchug: Cheers to the Canes and the Oilers for a great Stanley Cup Final!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
****in BS

Smallest NHL market wins the cup......what kind of crap is that?

.....damn I'm drunk.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Damn... I even took the day off work tommorow to party it up tonight. :icon_frow Some friends got a babysitter and still want to go out but whats the point? :icon_frow I'll probley just become an angry drunk and get my ass kicked! :icon_frow

:icon_frow I'm sad! :icon_frow

:icon_evil I'm angry! :icon_evil

:drink: I'm drunk! :drink:

·
Woober Goobers!
50,367 Posts
Go Sharks!! Wait a sec...am I too late?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts