DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent him 50 bucks for an infinity cd player and he sent me email about a week and a half ago saying he would send it out on a monday. i haven't recieved the cd player yet and he's not returning any of my emails. I hope he's not trying to rip me off. :hafnha: His name is Joe Rosen and he's from Berlin, MD. Jeramie

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
hmm its only tuesday. shipping takes 2-5 days depending on where u live

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its been 10 days. i may be jumping the gun but he hasn't emailed or pm'd me back since thurday. he said he would email the details the day he sent it out and he hasn't. Jeramie

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
My struts that I bought from ebay, took about 3 weeks to come in, using the Postal service!, which was the sellers only service!lol!, (that ass-hole!)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
lmao. i got a 15 foot vynal banner from ebay of eminem the eminem show opening release and it took about a month to get it. granted it weighed like 10 lbs and was in a box that looke dlike the post office dropped it about 60 times.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the part i don't like is that he's not even returning my emails. maybe he went on vacation?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Don't forget the site was down for over a week. Maybe your PMs got lost in the shuffle?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he sent me email saying that he recieved my payment and would sent the cd player out on monday 10-11 days ago.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
luisa, you were also going to buy something from eagletsi?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts