DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Car's in rough shape......damage to the hood too. Interior looks like the owner doesn't take care of it.

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
a light buff and its good as new,, front line ready,, all kidding aside,, looks like some frame damage as the rear wheel is deffenally pushed forward,,, nope,, to me looks more like a parts car now,, but that 3.5 and autostick sure would look good in a garnet red pearl 2000 trep i know of

·
Registered
589 Posts
Avenger said:
Car's in rough shape......damage to the hood too. Interior looks like the owner doesn't take care of it.

the interior is what told you the owner doesnt take care of it? wow, I wouldnt have even thought of looking at the interior for that.

lol, but in all honestly, i know you guys think it looks like theres some frame damage and all, but, um, im not really too sure. It looks like it could just be rear axel damage, cause the wheel doesnt entirely look lifted, it looks actually tilted, twisted and raised, like a car does when it snaps its axel clear. I mean sure, its probably best to part it out, cause thats like $4k+ worth of damage, not including the interior needing a intense cleaning and well, the front end needing a little repair.

PART IT OUT

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
great buy, rims and tail setup looks intact. Still well worth the money just for the parts.

BTW r/t tip is just flashy nothing over the reg 300m/sxt resonator. Most ppl just add the tip off something similar. BUt the stock R/t would be better of course.

I wonder if it has a full size alloy spare HEHE...

ITs soo odd how the rear section looks like it was cut off.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I Claim The Chrome R/T Tip Off The Muffler ! ! !
I saw it first, it's mine ! ! !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.