DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baltimore or MD State not sure which has two unmarked Mustangs (a red one and a white one) which look like 99 model years. I saw the white one about a year ago and someone else (on a Firebird/Camaro page) saw the red one today. Its totally non-descript so drive carefully. :eek:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Really should get a Cop-Watch section to the bbs here! :) If you live in the West MI area I got a list load! :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
thanks for the warning! im usually cruising with traffic between 75-85 on that road, usually right at the 495 split...good to know that mustang thats moving faster could be state patrol...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hell yeah...i know where all the speed traps are from hampton to clear lake and around the avenue of the saints by mason city :D

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I wonder if those cop mustangs were cobras? Oooooh man. I still won't forget the day I was sitting in the passenger seat in my friend's cobra. 145mph on the highway in 4th gear. Ouch.

·
Registered
504 Posts
YES... I saw the red one on my way back from NJ over the summer. The only way I knew it was a cop was that I could see the radar gun under the rearview mirror. I was most impressed. The driver was even in plain clothes.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Si:
If you live in the West MI area I got a list load! :)
Let me guess one of them....

US-131 between the Dorr and Plainwell exits? :)

There are times where there is a cop ever 5-10 miles! :eek:

P.S. I'm originally from Dorr (10 miles south of Grand Rapids.) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts