DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

Having trouble locating some items. I have the atc display but cant seem to find the rest ie power module and harness and what ever else is needed with it. Anyone having this or access to it lemme know willing to pay alittle for it if in reason

Thanks
Tom

·
Banned
972 Posts
Define "a little" ;)
I have access to it, but the yard won't give it away, they usually don't charge me much for something like a pigtail, but for a whole harness they charge anywhere from $50-100, PM me if you want me to try and get it for you, maybe I can throw it in the box with your EVIC.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Which harness, the one for the whole heater unit or the one that the ATC head connects to? I've got a couple of things to get from the local yard so if I know which one then I can look for it.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YB Normyl said:
Which harness, the one for the whole heater unit or the one that the ATC head connects to? I've got a couple of things to get from the local yard so if I know which one then I can look for it.

YB
i need the harness and power module for the atc as i am doing the conversion if you locate those items lemme know the price on them and shipping.

Tom

I have the sun sensor already and the atc display so i do not need them

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wo23dodge

Im not sure. i think if it has the atc in it then it would have the harness tho have to wait for someone to shed light on it

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wo23dodge

Im not sure. i think if it has the atc in it then it would have the harness tho have to wait for someone to shed light on it

yb
both harness? i thought i was one long harness

·
Registered
202 Posts
sorry, 00r/t.mopar.muscle spoke up for all the dash wiring,sun sensor and ATC :(
local yard had a few of these cars,I will look and see if any of those have one.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,304 Posts
It's best if you change out the whole dash harness. The blower control module is specific to the ATC. The best setup would be a complete dash harness, ATC head unit and the blower control module. The controls to move the various blend doors and provide feedback are the same for ATC and MTC. It's the wiring between the ATC and MTC to the BCM and the insertion of the Blower control module that differs significantly. You might balk at taking aprt the dash to that extent to change the dash harness, but it'll be about the same to rewire an ATC in there if not worse. Safe yourself a bunch of swearing and scraped knuckles and get the complete harness too!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rondo hhehe

Thats what im trying to get full harness so your saying that the power module will not work with the atc i have

·
Woober Goobers!
50,304 Posts
I'm saying you'll need a blower control module with any ATC installation. The MTC doesn't have one.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
I got my blower module from a 98 Concorde and the original head I had was from the same unit but I am not sure what the one that I have now came out of. I got the wiring for the blower module from the Concorde but I had to make most of my own wiring for the ATC head and it works great if I must say so myself.....LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts