1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Would it be cheaper if I bought them and shipped them to you? I know ebay sometimes jacks up shipping.

I doubt it would be cheaper or much cheaper but just a thought.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Would it be cheaper if I bought them and shipped them to you? I know ebay sometimes jacks up shipping.

I think 29 dollars is not bad at all. It would cost more is your ship it to him because you get charged for them shipping it to you and then you shipping it to him.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

It would cost more. Thanks for your concern anyway.

Civilian or can it go to an A.P.O. address?
Civilian:icon_neut.

It would cost more is your ship it to him because you get charged for them shipping it to you and then you shipping it to him.
Correct.

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I read that the Crown Vic is one of the most popular cars there. An intrepid doesnt seem that out of place.
The Crown Victoria is popular, but not the most popular one. You can find almost all kinds of cars here.
And these days, LXs (Charger - 300C) are very popular here!

·
Registered
298 Posts
The Crown Victoria is popular, but not the most popular one. You can find almost all kinds of cars here.
And these days, LXs (Charger - 300C) are very popular here!
Now I remember what I was reading... It was a list of where crown vics are sold to.

·
Registered
298 Posts
:biggrin::biggrin:
And after north american fleet sales saudi arabia is the next biggest buyer. :icon_cool

In a totaly unrelated note, when i went to get my rental car today enterprise was all out of chargers. So I had the choice of a Grand Marquis or a Dodge Nitro, or Jeep Liberty. I took the jeep.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts