DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see how many people are in this category?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Personally, I don't name my car, but if someone wants to, then that's their choice. I don't see it as a big deal.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
i dont make it a point to name my car but if something happens thats memorable and the car gets named, then alright.
I definately agree with this......that is why I named my car from an incident I had with my father....

i name my cars......i am dumb.
I have only named one of my cars......My intrepid.......so I guess I am dumb too......hey nightravin....off to sped class we go we go....

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I've never even considered naming my car, but we'll see what happens when the new one comes.

I see no problem if someone wants to name their car though.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I think name is quite silly. Somehow I can't see telling a girl, "Dammit... i can't seem to remember where I parked Katherine." ROFL

·
Registered
504 Posts
My car's name is "Zero".

No, I don't think naming a car is stupid.

Girls seem to understand about the car names.

I used to have problems with my old car tho. It's name was "Grandpa" ('92 Buick LeSabre). I would say "I need to run Grandpa thru the car wash" and get weird looks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i have a bad time naming things what they are... such as my X girlfriends fish was named "fish"... so forth... so when i named my car, it's cara... car with an "a" at the end... in spanish... that's how you decide if it's male or female... "o" is male, "a" is female... so... cara... i know, i'm pathetic and stupid.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
IntrepidLHS said:
alot of people say I'm a dick, so I named my car vagina.
Is that because you are in her all the time or is it because you wait till you get out of your car to spit.....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys, I didn't mean to offend anyone by starting this thread, I was just curious........I personally wouldn't name my car but it doesn't matter to me if others do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts