DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Germany and other countries, they install "Blitzers"
They are speed cameras. If your car speed is say, +10kmh above the posted, they flash a photograph of you and your car and driver and send you a ticket home.
Kinda like this:
Watch, click here.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
hahahahaha. Tractor doing 263km/h lol hahaha.

-Brandon :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh: :grlaugh:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Man are you guys lucky... they've had those here for a long time now EVERYWHERE! It sucks, I drive my work truck around all day and if I get one it's sent to company Head Office (the registred owner) and whooo hoo, does the **** ever hit the fan! Needless to say I drive like a grandma now... :banghead:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
D76G12 said:
We have dangerous places where they'll post your speed on a display but no fines for it. It's just to warn you you're going too fast ...
Cleveland has these. They're mobile so they can put them on diffrent streets. I always get my top speed on it. Just so when they review the speeds. 24 ,25, 26, 23, 24, 25, 56, 30,24, 24,23 ,

·
Registered
589 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
Cleveland has these. They're mobile so they can put them on diffrent streets. I always get my top speed on it. Just so when they review the speeds. 24 ,25, 26, 23, 24, 25, 56, 30,24, 24,23 ,

oh i liked how it looked with me and my friends going down the highway responding to a call...

66, 67, 75, 59, 62, 66, 00, 45, 00

but they put them around construction zones around here mostly... and this one for instance was on the NY/PA state border.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
They have those speed signs on a bunch of residential streets around here, mainly school zones and stuff.. They only go up to 45 mph..

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
The Illinois tollway uses cameras to enforce toll payment:

Thing is, i had paid the tolls with the electronic toll payment system. It malfunctioned on them :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts