DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone every think of swapping the concorde hood lights and part of bumber on the interpid? I think the hood would fit no problem from the looks of it. The problem would be modding the bumper to fit them lights.

I think that might actually look good. What do ya think?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanna see it without the concorde bottom half of the bumper.... i dont like the concorde smilie face bumper... i wonde rhow that'd look.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
From owning both i know the headlights are better in the concord.

I'm sure if you used the whole front clip it would work in a snap!

Oops didn't see 2nd gen try 300 cilp that looks cool!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
gn300 said:
... try 300 cilp that looks cool!
Courtesy of TorontoFireCaptain...

Done with very good craftsmanship, looks great and stands up to up close inspection.

·
Registered
715 Posts
CDN R/T said:
Courtesy of TorontoFireCaptain...

Done with very good craftsmanship, looks great and stands up to up close inspection.

i havent see it in person, but looks great! he did an awsome job

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
BUT NOT CONCORDE - it is 300M Special lower grafted to the Intrepid upper.

·
Registered
655 Posts
yeah lol cordes have the worst front and cannot be swapped with ANYTHING GRRRRR lol

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
The front can be easily swapped. You need both fenders, the bumper, the hood and lights... On an Intrepid, the black trim that goes along the bottom of the windshield would need to replaced with that of a Concorde's, because that too is different... It is 100% do able... I was even going to have a 300M front put on my concorde so I could have true HID headlights! but that was shot down when I got the phone call stating TOTAL loss...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts