DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently use the absorber (great product) but I'm thinking of getting the Waterblade and then use the Absorber for whatever water was left. Anyone ever use one and what's your opinion on it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
i got one too, its decent for large areas like the trunk and hood and roof, but for those areas with cracks and not-flat surfaces a chamois is a better choice

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
They work well. Just use a towel to finish up the drying process. Stay out of the sun, so you don't get water spots.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
BK said:
I currently use the absorber
That's what I use. I love those things. I have one for every car. :) .......not that they all run or anything. :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool- thanks for the responses, I'll pick one up this weekend from Pep Boys.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
the water blade is a sweet incestment if you want a blade, Ive used just a regular wiper blade, it worked alright, but the Water blade is much better.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I have two of them. They are great. However, they aren't made to replace the chamois for drying off the car. They simply aid in getting the majority of the water off so you can wipe up the rest easily. Besides, you can't fit the water blade in where you need to wipe down the door sills, trunk lid and hood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts