DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the sunvisor clip things, dont know what you would call them. the peaces of plastic that the sunvisor clips in to, to hold it in place. mine are broken was wondering if someone had some for sell.. thankz

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well my interior is tan but i'm sure i can pick up some tan paint and repaint them, i just find it very annoying that my sunvisor is hanging down and stuff.. How much you want for them and how do i need to pay you, i've never done this before.

Edit: i just went and looked and i think we are talking about the same color. i'll take them, how much you want and how do you want payed?

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
Xpid said:
Well my interior is tan but i'm sure i can pick up some tan paint and repaint them, i just find it very annoying that my sunvisor is hanging down and stuff.. How much you want for them and how do i need to pay you, i've never done this before.

Edit: i just went and looked and i think we are talking about the same color. i'll take them, how much you want and how do you want payed?
i have a tan interior as well.. but these clips are grey.. not tan.. jsut fyi..

anyway.. just cover shipping and their yours..

lemm eknow

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok you just gotta inforum me on how to cover the shipping.. donno how to do all that.. thankz alot dude!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry did not realize that you had sent me one, all my other fourms send me a email when i get a pm, thank you tough

1 - 11 of 11 Posts