DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Originally posted by 97purple_trep:
Yea, I remember looking at that website. It seems a little out there. But it'd be interesting to find out more details. I wonder if he modified the transmission? or put a new one in with the engine? Mabey he figured out a manual that fit? who knows, mabey I'll go find that site, see if I can email him...

I cant see using our existing trannies with that set-up. And, I wonder how much that engine cost? But, all in all, that would be one badd ass sleeper!!!

I have HEAVILY looked into this, there is a model year stealth where the motor bolts directly to our trannies, i can't frickin find what year though. That guy doesn't have an e-mail address, i tried to get it from sounddomain, they wouldn't give it to me, i posted in his messege board, no response. http://www.modernmusclecars.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3507&forum=4&7
here is a post on it, gives some info, not much
Cost= complete exhaust system + engine, computer, all pumps ext. (2-3000 from a junkyard)

·
Registered
724 Posts
ok, i'm sure it isn't the mitsuwhatever r/t motor or not, but by friend has a stealth 93 (i think:confused :) and the motor does not sit sideways, i'm wondering if he put this motor in & maybe found turbos that would hook up? This is the only way I could see doing it.

I kinda gave up looking when i found out about the sideways motor thing, to much work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.