DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
that pic is an example of what is commonly known as "ricer disease" this happens to a vehicle when it races an import and wins. as it is "flyin" by it contracts the body kit, wheels, and wing. sorry but that was just to funny to pass up.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
:repost:

SkyHawk said:
Doing a little surfing and came upon this very cool Intrepid and very well done too, love to own this one.

Well, go ahead and contact him....he's selling it.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Every time someone posts about that hidious thing, I die a little inside :brutal_40

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
It haunts us like a bad nightmare,, its orange for gods sake!,, if it said Nissan on it it would be better,, paint it green and yellow and you have a hell of a lawn tractor,, :moon2:
stop the insainity!!,, stop the world im getting off!!! :shocked:

ok ill hush now :shocked:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
It takes more than a shiny-metallic paint job to call a car 'well done'.

I don't think that anyone here has anything but amused derision for that car.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
The paint is nice, not my color though. Now that I said something nice I am going to go try to beat the image of that horrible wing, fake roof scoop, and tiny (not to mention ugly) wheels out of my brain.

On a side note...did anybody else notice that the trim on the front door is painted body color, but the back door is black? What the hell is that??????

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
qp_20 said:
The paint is nice, not my color though. Now that I said something nice I am going to go try to beat the image of that horrible wing, fake roof scoop, and tiny (not to mention ugly) wheels out of my brain.

On a side note...did anybody else notice that the trim on the front door is painted body color, but the back door is black? What the hell is that??????
It actually looks like the trim is missing in action on that front door. But we're going to call it a "mod" savvy ???

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
i pointed that out in another one of these threads. The interior door panels are also different on the drivers side vs passengers side.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
The engine bay pic is the best. Wire loom connecting the head bolts together :groupgrin and the gob of wire in the corner just laying there. I suppose this is a ricer thing, but the LED bar in the grill. Nightrider? :ghey

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Well we all know that missing trim shaves off even MORE tenths of his impressive 1/4 mile! That's LESS DRAG!! And that wing just makes those WONDERFUL tires stick to the ground for much better traction!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Love the 15 even 14" rims with low pro's and the tip sticking out a foot.. geezz when do you stop?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts