DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a set of diamond plate door sills for my wifes car and they look killer, i will take pics tommorow for all too see. I was thinking i could sell them for 30 for the front and rear plus shipping, anyone interested? I would make up a batch and send them out. I must say they look very nice installed.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its for the 2g not sure if it would fit the 1g i would have to check, i do not know anyone locally who has one though

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Give me some measurements and I'll let you know if they fit in a first gen too... If they do, I'l be interested!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
give me the measurements and i can make u some to fit for the same price and send me a pic of the area with the door open so i can see the area as well.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
door sills pics

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks like they fit with some tab, if not bent edge along their length, between body cladding and frame on the outside and just under the weather stripping or does it also go down along inner frame?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It goes under the weather striping right on top. It is held on with duble sided tape which holds very well. And will come preinstalled.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not very thick... think enough to protect the door sill area but do not look bulky... It was the thinest they had available. But it does not bend eaisly at all.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no sorry... Just thought they looked cool and wanted to share

1 - 20 of 23 Posts