DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone into blowguns for sport or fun? My brothers had a few when i was little but just recently did a search for BlowGuns on google and found a few sites......they are very inexpensive which i like. If you have never heard of them or used them. (they are very fun) I plan on getting 1. Just looking to see if anyone else on here are into these things......(Very Cheap Hobby)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just ordered mine. Its a 36" Blue Fighter, Paid $15.75 for shipping and everything....Can't Wait!! Got it from http://www.blowgunsnw.com/ I encourage people to get into this sport/hobby. VERY FUN!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Do they make a model with a resonator or something for those of us smokers who lack the lung capacity of you clean-air breathers? :dozeoff:

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
LvngInXile said:
Do they make a model with a resonator or something for those of us smokers who lack the lung capacity of you clean-air breathers? :dozeoff:
Yes, it's called a paintball gun. :biggrin:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe.......You can also shoot paintballs out of the blowguns...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oooh, I'm already seeing the makings of a mod. Let's see, if we hooked up a nitrous feed to the end of the blowgun you could project the paintballs at ludicrous speed.... :mg:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Bad idea... not good for the sport.

Now, I'd like to modify a magnatron to aim out of the rear of my car. When activated, I want it to send microwaves to the person tailgating me. The microwaves will shutdown the engine. Anyone know how many watts I'll need? hehehehe

Hardwarz

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
My roommates and I played around with some 24" blow guns in college.

We took a monster super-soaker and ducktaped it to the end of the blow gun. We put a 4" spade dart an eighth of an inch THROUGH a quarter. The rest of the dart on the other side was piled up like a train wreck and the plastic end cap was pushed up onto the shaft of the dart by about a half inch.

We then tried it with pennies. We could put a spade an inch through one penny so we tried more! We ended up with a best of 3 pennies stuck together, but the dart did not peirce through the last penny.

My one roommate was lethal with the thing! He could hit flies on the wall and ****. It was fun as hell to shot stuff with it!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
At an engineering school, things like that are bound to happen. Engineers look at things and can instantly see how to make it 'better' or 'faster'...

·
Registered
724 Posts
swartlkk said:
At an engineering school, things like that are bound to happen. Engineers look at things and can instantly see how to make it 'better' or 'faster'...
if it hasn't broken, it doesn't have enough features, or in the case of projectile motion... No it's not fast enough, no it's not deadly enough, & no we havn't hurt ourselves yet.....(that's how we know when to stop :p)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've used blow guns before:) but paintballing now that's where it is, just go regular paintballing, no need for a blow gun!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts