DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of any sponsors in the New England area that would sponsor a 2002 Intrepid R/T. I have already started the stereo upgrades and it's bumping nicely. Would like to have a sponsor to help me finish up the sound system and with performance mods/cosmetics. You can get back to me at [email protected]. Thanks everyone.
Econo

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Try going to bigger car shows in your area, that's a good place to start. But honestly you really need something that is goin to grab a manufacturers attention, in other words they want to see a almost a full blow custom vehicle. Because if they pay to put stuff in your car they want it to make people want to buy it. Also, it's a big commitment because they will REQUIRE you attend shows at their discretion.

·
Registered
165 Posts
ive had friends tell me before some company would even consider sponsoring you, you would have to have like a NICE A$$ idea, and put like at least 5,000 into your car.. so it dont seem like you actually just want free stuff...

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
of course they will only sponsor people who are going to win, why would they throw money at you to waste their time? they want someone who has already won and will continue to win

sponsorship is done for one simple reason, advertising for their stuff, they don't care how they are helping you, they care who sees their name, where, when and how many times

1 - 4 of 4 Posts