DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
theirs a RED MOTORSPORTS edition RT in my local yard, its not in the junk part, it has a hit in the front but i just wanteed to tell u, thats 1 less RT MOTOsport on the road lol

it has all 5 rims, and 4 with the yellow letters, damn i want them bad lol.

ALi

·
Woober Goobers!
50,130 Posts
Try Cars.com That's how i found my 2002 R/T Do a search for the year you're interested in and sort by model. The R/T section will be small just after the ES models. Mine was from a dealer. I flew up there for $149, Salesman picked me up and got the paperwork done in 1 1/2 hours and I was on the road back home with it. Of course I made several phone calls and had my financing set up before I closed the deal. I don't trust Ebay for a car over $3000. Just my point of view. I also looked at a Concorde Limited from Carmax. I had it transferred from Georgia to Alabama at no charge and it took 6 days to get it to the local Carmax. The Salesman informed me if the car had come from California it would've taken over 2 weeks and the transfer fee. The fee is non-refundable unless you buy the car...so if you don't want it you're out the money. That's up front money before the car is moved. However if you buy the car, then most or all of the transfer fee is applied to your purchase. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
r0meo021 said:
how bad is it wrecked?
not bad at all, 30k on the miles

very nice, it needs a new hood/bumper on the passenger side and the headlights gone, looks like it went under a pickup truck but wasent bad

i dont even know what it looks like under the headlights, but i dont think the engine is bad

ALI

·
Woober Goobers!
50,130 Posts
Price on the damaged Motorsports ALi? Might be interested in a project car.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
umm, i think it was around 4, not sure thou, i asked but forgot lol

ALi

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
theres a motorsports ES by my house heres the linky:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=131267883&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=ascending&sortfield=MILES+ascending,MMT+ascending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=32&leadExists=true&criteria=K-|E-|M-_12_|B-10000|D-_134_|N-N|R-75|I-1|P-MILES+ascending,MMT+ascending|Q-ascending|Z-07438&aff=national

but yea ive tried cars.com within a 100 mile radius, and only came up with one R/T for about 8k, but it has no listing on the mileage, i tried emailing the dealer but havent gotten a reply (and that was like 2 weeks ago) im also hoping my one plan works out on a 2nd gen ES, but we'll see how things go. :D

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
that moter sports u have listed is a 3.2 and mine has embrodered headrests lol

WHAT NOW

ALi

1 - 20 of 56 Posts