DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the football game yesterday and this ad come on for the Honda Civic. This guy pours a drop of Tabasco sauce on the car and its "transformed" into this red car with flashy wheels and spoiler. The funny part was at the bottom of the screen where they had little white letters that said "all items shown are genuine Honda accessories". I guess they didn't want everyone confusing the car with something a ricer would do. I was laughing for about 5
minutes over this.

·
Registered
104 Posts
guess I have a hair trigger on my remote control.....a rice-mobil ad comes on and the channel gets changed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great next thing you know all the damn riceboys are going to start listing "1 coat of tabasco" as a performance "mod"

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Kind of like the new Camry commercials, where everyone stops or goes backward because they must see one of the most boring,non-styled cars in auto history. What a bunch of crap. Do love dusting their asses, though.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Thebulgd:

TYPE R tabasco emblems
I wonder if that would help my 3.3L? I could have a "1994 Intrepid Tabasco SiR" :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Warlord187:
So what brand of tabasco sauce will give you the most horsepower?? :D
i believe its "Momma's Hot Damn Tabasco- you can melt a pig's ass in a spoon full" :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts