DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for OEM fog lights for my Eagle Vision. I'm talking about the housing, mounting brackets, wiring harness, the whole deal. Anyone selling? :)

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I was going to say you might want to try a junkyard, but in Hawaii I dont think that'll do. You might want to try a search online to look for oem replacements for everything, otherwise I doubt you'll find anything.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've already tried the junkyards. I've been looking online for a set too but haven't found one that would fit nicely in the ports -- plus Hawaii has really strict laws concerning what you can put on your car so most of the aftermarket sets that I've found would probably get me pulled over. :p

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
If you can wait a bit, I could try looking around here. But I wont be able to go shopping around the junkyards here till late May early June. But if you need me to I can keep an eye out for some.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure. I'd appreciate it. I've been looking all over the place for one but haven't been able to find any. Come to think of it, I think I've only seen about 6 Visions or so on the island.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
eaglevision4me said:
Yeah, I've already tried the junkyards. I've been looking online for a set too but haven't found one that would fit nicely in the ports -- plus Hawaii has really strict laws concerning what you can put on your car so most of the aftermarket sets that I've found would probably get me pulled over. :p
yeah...no where to run there :D

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I've got a set of Vision OEM fogs, they screw to the bumper (no bracket) but I don't have a harness. Might be able to get some connectors though. Did you check to see if the harness isn't already there?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually my car didn't even come with fogs -- I'm trying to add some to my car for those days when the rain come down so hard I can't even see the road in front of me anymore. :tongue: The stock headlights just don't cut it under those conditions (I'm already running with SilverStars).

So these lights screw directly into the bumper? :confused: How do you aim these things?

Anyway, if you're selling, send me a PM with a price.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I saw that last week. I wrote to the guy and he said those are gone. I don't know why he still has that up since most of the parts that people would want are already gone. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts