DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 Platinum base model, but I'm in love with thedk. garnet red didn't see this on the lot when I went to buy mine, has anyone thought about repainting their car, or is it just me?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Actually, in a about 2 years, (if my paint isn't looking too hot by then). I plan on painting mine a really deep vibrant blue. Or maybe Viper Red. Who knows?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bushman painted his Viper Blue. Came out quite well I must say. Where the heck's he been anyway? Got that FireChicken and forgot about us? :(

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ive wanted to paint it yellow. Then black out every light and windows. I would never do this, but it crosses my mind all the time.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Here I go thinking again. This usually gets me in trouble.....Anyway, I already got my tail light reflector surrounds painted yellow so I figured this. All that greay body trim om the sides and bumper..YELLOW! Maybe I'm smoking LHSer's crack, but I think it might look neat. What do yall think??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah warlord, that color changing paint, would be hot, especially with a set of nice chrome rims... Can just imagine it now!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you are going to change the color of your car, consider doing it properly. It looks really bad when you open up a door, or the hood and it is a different color on the inside. Resale value will be seriously effected if the color has been changed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts