DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
alright the race was close last time, I lost by one vote for IOM, mabe this month I can take it. But only with your guys help.

P.S. Good Luck to everyone.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'll run when I get around to posting some pix...

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
My nominations are in.

It seems like voting is always on the weak side... if ya read these forums... take the time out and VOTE... or at least NOMINATE!!!!

Good luck to all.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
if you cant be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

all kidding aside we are constantly hearing people ask how to become an IOM nominee and/or winner, this is how!!!

Nominate your favorite treps, and be sure they aren't from NY, don't think we could handle three NY boys in a row...

and for anyone who isn't familar with the past winners here they are

2002 Rides

January, 2002 Warlord187
February, 2002 DjPill
March, 2002 Intrepidatious

2001 Rides

March, 2001 Intrepid98
April, 2001 Bbull82
May, 2001 ATFcharger
June, 2001 94IntrepidES
July, 2001 GR8WHT
August, 2001 DKR
September, 2001 93intrepid
October, 2001 Buschman
November, 2001 Thrasher
December, 2001 MathWiz

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Also, remember that you should vote according to who puts the most time and effort into their cars. There are some people who have put so much into their cars and aren't noticed as much as someone who has a brand new unmodified Trep.

Note to all potential nominees: start posting! If you notice, practically all (with the exception of BBull) are all frequent posters (or they were at the time). Get yourself and your car well known within the DI.NET community.

...and if you're from NY...you automatically get 3 credit votes. J/K :wink:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i agree with intrepidatious, however, i personally think IOM should not only be about the car, but also about the posts that the member makes. quality counts, example - 94intrepidES - he has only like 200 posts and is the most knowledgeable person on the site, at least with regard to 1st gen. that's why he had IOM. it helps that he has the fastest 1st gen on the planet too :).

it's about the member, the car, and the posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
But, But, but mine goes really fast :wow:
And it has shinny rims too :cry:

OOOHHHH Pretty :bigsmile: look at the pretty rims LLLOOOOOOKKKK

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nominate me and vote for me! I nominated myself... does it work and is that cheating? I nominated someone else too if that makes it any better :D

I have a base model but it's practially an ES now! I did the OTIS thing... of course that should make me IOM in itself, I do have some other unique things. Look at my sig... My second round of LED tail-lights (they keep coming out with cheaper LEDs and I keep thinking of different designs). They're very bright and very much one-of-a-kind. I also made almost everything in my car blue, ie: dash lights, door switches, etc. I made and sold ,to Intrepidatious, LED retrofitted bulbs for his dash (although he's taken a liking to it and is making his own now! :D )... even though the first design had a couple failed LEDs, I feel the second design proves to be %100 reliable.

http://aol8mydog.freeservers.com/mine3/ should have some pictures if you haven't already seen them. I hope they're all still there.

http://aol8mydog.freeservers.com/LEDs/ has some pictures of the LEDs I made for Intrepidatious.

I may not be a perfect DI.net citizen as far as posting goes, but I think I'm good enough to serve as the IOM of april!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I love those taillights....too cool.

You got one of my votes, Mr. LED King.:wink:

As a side note: The LED's that you made (2nd round) for the cluster are working great! I have since made my own for the Headlight switch, HVAC controls and OTIS. Thanks for all the help! :bigsmile: My whole dash is a beautiful blue now.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I get a little argumentative sometimes... I'm sure it annoys some people :)

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
when it comes to site participation, you have to vote for pimped3point3 cause noone is more involved, sure there are some people who are postwhores too, Warlord187 for example, but noone is in the chat room more than pimped3point3, and noone is as sure as **** about their own BS comments as much pimped3point3. Hey guys, think of it this way, if we didnt have pimped3point3, who would Randy teabag? and who loves the sheep more than pimped3point3? wont someone please think of the sheep! so I say poopie! vote for pimpy !!!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Intrepidatious said:
Could this be the month of the 3.3?
I hope so. :) I just hope blkbute doesn't come out of nowhere like he did last month. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts