DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if all the Visions on here are TSI's or if there are some ESI's.
The reason being I have to get rid of my Vision parts (mostly mod parts) and don't know if there would be interest here.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I call dibs on the in-car temp sensor. Please make a list YB. Oh and being the mod here, I welcome you to stop by anytime and offer your expertise in the Visions. I know that you used to have a '97, and you probably used to build them too!
Uh, as far as I see it, the only people with Visions that post somewhat regularly are myself and EagleVision993, both of us have TSi's. I've seen a few ESi's, but very limited.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I thought the point of a PM was so you didn't have to waste a post talking to just one person.... like this post. :D

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's what I used to have. :) What color is yours? Do you have auto temp? When I bought mine I made sure it had auto temp, cause if the Vision has auto temp it's got the wiring for autostick and 1st gen OTIS (wires in the dash only) Oh and fog lights.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i've got a tsi with some mods, and looking to sell, so if anybody knows someone who wants to buy....let me know

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi,

I have a TSI too....The ESI wasn´t even sold overhere...

YB,you don´t have a pair of the taillights (left and right side), right?

Benny

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ok,thanks for looking.....I know it´s pretty difficult to find a set of used which are in good condition.

Maybe I even have to get a new set.Do you have an idea about the price of them from the dealer?

Benny

1 - 20 of 30 Posts