DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if you can get good performance parts for the 2000. It will be my firts car and been a teen, i want some powa! Can you put on exause systems etc? I want to pimp out and soup it up. I want my engine/exause to roar. I am gunna put a sound system in it too. Thanks for all your helps. Informations on these forums and sites will help. THanks.

-sklee

·
9,861 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

To my knowledge, no one makes an exhuast kit. Just take it to a local exhaust shop and tell them what you want.

I would go with a single flowmaster 80, or, if you have the funds, dual 80s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, so would i just take it to some Pop Boys/autozone or something and tell them everything i want? Glasspacks etc? What about other performance parts? I know since its a Domestic that you don't go get kits and have all those options, would i just do it all at Pep Boys/AUtozone? Which place would i find more luck, Pep>Azone or Pep<Azone?

·
9,861 Posts
I didn't realise the 80s had dual outputs. I've only looked at the 40, and heard that the 80 was louder.

sklee said:
Yea, so would i just take it to some Pop Boys/autozone or something and tell them everything i want? Glasspacks etc? What about other performance parts? I know since its a Domestic that you don't go get kits and have all those options, would i just do it all at Pep Boys/AUtozone? Which place would i find more luck, Pep>Azone or Pep<Azone?
No. You take it to an exhaust/muffler shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts