DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so Give a shout out for the Pewter Treps!!!

so for me

HOLLA!!!

I think thats how its spelt. Its a dark silver. I know it sounds like how i spelled it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I put it in here because i believe the 1G didnt have this color, if im wrong (mod can you move it to the General section for both cars. Thanks)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a pewter trep :elefant:
At least I think thats what the technical name of the color is. Is there somewhere on the car that would tell the exact color?
Jamie :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
jamieandtroy said:
I have a pewter trep :elefant:
At least I think thats what the technical name of the color is. Is there somewhere on the car that would tell the exact color?
Jamie :biglaugh:

Yep, yours is pewter!

What we need is a thread for slate treps, rare beasts indeed!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gorm is right. I checked on the door sticker and found the paint code and it is PS4 which is platinum. Kudos to Gorm :)
So I guess I'd like to be an Official Member of the Platinum Treps of DI.NET!!! Where do I sign up?lol
Danimal217 are you going to change your sig or leave it as it is? ;)

Reactions: Danimal217

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've got me one! Personally, I think this was the best colour the Intrepid came in!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dam i would have sworen it was called Pewter. But i guess maybe someday ill check, but doesnt really matter.

as for my sign most likely ill change it. as a matter of fact im going to change it now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Danimal, what color did you use in the sig line? I dont seem to have platinum :(

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jamieandtroy said:
Danimal, what color did you use in the sig line? I dont seem to have platinum :(

THis is what i used [/B]
OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE Platinum TREPS OF DI.NET!!!

if that doesnt work, then take the stars(*) our of this,
[/B*]
[B*]OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE [*COLOR=SlateGray] Platinum TREPS [/COLOR] OF DI.NET!!![/B]

I used Slategrey, its the best i could find with these color options.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Gorm said:
Nope sorry. Ps4 ended in 99. He probably has graphite.

--Gorm
Exactly I've never seen any Trep with that color other than 98-99'....why did they delete it ???? Anyhow , that makes us kind of unique so good for us. :bigok:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
and MOST of them are 98 models. And a lot of the are SEs...the ES editions were a bit rarer in the platnium color.

--Gorm

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet. I like that. Makes my car one of the last ones made, then and its an ES!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a 99 too, but mine I guess is the base model which I dont know if that makes it an ES or SE? It doesnt say either on the car anywhere and the title doesnt say.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts