DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used Meguiars today on my car interior, I am very impressed my interior just soaked up the meguiars it looked alot better after i was done as well, Meguiars dont leave the slime that aromor all dose... i'm very impressed with this stuff it might cost more than armor all but it is well worth the money i think.. Meguiars Gold Class is the stuff i used, its in a black bottle, i got a nother smaller bottle that is marron(spl?) havn't tryed it yet..
Clayton

·
Registered
655 Posts
hehehe and another lover of Meguiras....i only use that stuff, nothing else...keeps the leather in my car nice and moistured :) most of the time, ur ass will squeel against those seats

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I recently had a free order of Mequiers quick interior wipes sent to me, like all their products it kicks butt

Next month I got invited to a detailing party hosted by Meguiers where they will have ll supplies and waxes on hand to use as well as buffers plus experts on how to do everything. Can't wait to see how the car turns out after that day!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Joe, any way you could get me an invite or some way to get me into that? I'd love to see some of what they got and catch some tips.

·
Registered
512 Posts
their wax is AMAZING. my 99 treps paint feels like new...thought it got dirty in a couple of days and is in need of a rinse. badasstrep was caressing my baby and i had to tell him to stop :p. shine and smoothhhh! btw...sorry to hijack. but what do you guys use for the black plastic trim round the windows? i was wondering if i should wax them or what...ended up using armor all but it wore off too quick for my liking...pm me with suggestions please so you dont hijack some more! :). also aluminum rim cleaner/shiner please!! END HIJACK :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just happend to find this stuff under our sink, we got leather furnitcher(spl?) and i rember reading in a forum some where on here about aloe and uv protection i'm like o snap i gotta try this stuff, i tryed it and omg i am so happy with it.. i dont know how much there stuff cost but i know i'm gonna stop using armor all but i might still use it on my tires.. it gives them a nice shine that is cheap, i live on gravel roads i dont really wanna use anything to expencive for them.. but dose anyone know of other good products of meguiars?

·
Registered
512 Posts
plastic-x for the headlights...but you have to put hard HARD work into it to get them somewhat clean. and like i said, their wax is amazing. comes in a red bottle, dont remember the name exactly, but its just great.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I've been using Mequiers since day-one. I love the way it makes the my dash and seats look 'NEW' not greasey. That new Mequiers tire shine stuff works and lasts a heck of a lot better then anything else I have ever tried.
oh-Yeah I'm a big Mequiers fan! I just think it's the best you can buy!

Joe, how do you get to go to one of those detailing classes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts