DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to say the car was dirty as hell, I just ran out and snapped a few, Once I get my new camera there will be a ton more all shiney ;) and with R/T INTREPID's 01 R/T

What you guys think, I think they look pritty good on there till I pay my bills and get my 20s!

Jay

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, looks WAY better than I would've expected!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Looks real good, but I still like the factory wheels on that. I just have a tough time in general seeing oem wheels on a car they don't belong on, plays tricks with the brain due to clashing of what it expects to see and what it sees. Or something like that. Anyhow, looks good!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the comments...great news...I woke up got in my car tire flat on the sidewall so now i need new tires :mad: ....A local guy has a set of Falken 225/45/ZR17s im going to pick up soon just for something to have for now...I dont really want that low of a profile but better than 115 per tire CDN.

Jay

·
Registered
476 Posts
Outstanding! I must say, it is very nice to see another black first gen with those razorstars. Really looks good!

·
Registered
129 Posts
LHS colors

I prefer white LHSs, Treps, 'Cordes, but I must say the pics of this black one just might make me change my mind! -CW

Gearhead462 said:
Outstanding! I must say, it is very nice to see another black first gen with those razorstars. Really looks good!

·
Registered
234 Posts
you should try just getting the one tire repaired. alot of times the tire people can fix them fairly easily, and cheaply. I'd atleast look into it before buying a new set. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts