DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per the tittle, I'm looking for an ASP underdrive pulley. I recently bought one from a member here and was impressed with it's construction. I need to remove and possibly replace the pulley on the Intrepid so I'd like to install an ASP on it. With that said, I'm not looking to pay a fortune for one either. New or used I'll consider them both as long as the price is right. I'm going to need it shipped to Canada too so keep that in mind.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Didn't know they were still selling them. I've got one, if you want it. $100 + shipping. Bought it for my 300m back in the day and never used it.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't know they were still selling them. I've got one, if you want it. $100 + shipping. Bought it for my 300m back in the day and never used it.
Thanks for the offer, I'll think about it and let you know.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any interest? I had some interest but wanted to make sure you had a chance since you were first.
Send me a PM with a shipping quote to p2b3b3 Ontario Canada and ill see if I can fit it in the budget. Thanks

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Love my ASP, and pretty easy to install if they remember to run the last pass on the machine. Sometimes you do everything right and still get kicked in the balls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts