DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF? Got around him at the EZ Pass lanes, then when we merged onto the pike he slid over and punched it, so I did the same... up to about 85 and no chance of shaking him... :anon:

A little trivia => Worst part, probably was a flam-o too (statistics say Jetta is the most popular vehicles among gays)... :wow:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ESMIKE96 said:
u got 2.7 QUIT beatin on it
First time it saw over 6,000 rpm in some time, usually doesn't go over 3,000.

Whenever my 2.7 takes a ****, it's transplant time, that's all! :D

·
Woober Goobers!
50,310 Posts
I thought Suzukis were top of the list for the lavender rainbow crowd?

Reactions: IntrepidBus IV

·
Registered
750 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
WTF? Got around him at the EZ Pass lanes, then when we merged onto the pike he slid over and punched it, so I did the same... up to about 85 and no chance of shaking him... :anon:

A little trivia => Worst part, probably was a flam-o too (statistics say Jetta is the most popular vehicles among gays)... :wow:

Puleeeeze Gays have better taste than a VW. you guys have us confused with the straight metrosexuals. We perfer the luxury brands:) volvo, mercedes, BMW, etc

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
i dunno VW is going to be coming out with some nasty **** like this which was on a show i watch the other day
3.2 v6 pushing 260hp and is rear wheel drive top end 167mph
Oh btw VW is more of a yuppie car then a gay guys car

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Code2medic said:
i dunno VW is going to be coming out with some nasty **** like this which was on a show i watch the other day
3.2 v6 pushing 260hp and is rear wheel drive top end 167mph
Oh btw VW is more of a yuppie car then a gay guys car

Yeah, I always liked the GTI VR6's... mean little machines. Fun as hell to drive. Yesterday I saw what I believe was an R32. Took a 90 degree turn w/o slowing down like nothing.

I heard that statistic about the Jetta on the radio about 2 or 3 years ago... could be some bad/obsolete data!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:

I would have just let him pass. The last thing I want is a flam-o ridin' my ass. I hope you didn't have to bend over for anything.

Reactions: IntrepidBus IV
O

·
0 Posts
Hey the VW beat you cus it's lighter than the trep and even for a 4 banger it's got descent torque.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The 2002+ Jetta/Golf with a 1.8t will also beat a 3.5 SE, R/T or 300M. So you 2.7 guys, dont feel so bad.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow man that sucks, getting beat by a jetta is reason enough to swap in a 3.5 and do some work on it! That's my plan for the summer, minus the swap though, '96 LHS :D
For some reason I have an ingrained hate for VW's, must have been that new beatle...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,310 Posts
and those ham-slammers

1 - 20 of 31 Posts