DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started at 11:00 this morning....finally done at 4:00. A bit different than I expected, I wasn't expecting the dash to be quite that heavy and cumbersome. It kinda felt like it was going to break under its own weight. The only real snag was the passenger side airbag connector being different, I just spliced the one from the old harness on. Other than that it was PNP

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
saselker said:
Started at 11:00 this morning....finally done at 4:00. A bit different than I expected, I wasn't expecting the dash to be quite that heavy and cumbersome. It kinda felt like it was going to break under its own weight. The only real snag was the passenger side airbag connector being different, I just spliced the one from the old harness on. Other than that it was PNP

:worthless

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kcarlos2000 said:
So tell me are you like me and hate it while trying to get it done but then love it now that it is completed?
I didn't mind doing it too much...it was just a bit more time consuming than I had thought it would be...NBD but I had to rush like hell to get it back together in time to pick up my son. The guys you really gotta respect are the ones who do the mod by adding wires to their existing harness-mine was essentially Plug And Play. I've swapped several entire interiors including Dashes in 80's era GM cars-not as complicated but the parts were complete crap-lots of things were nothing more thain cardboard with fabric glued to it-held in place by those PITA plastic panel fasteners. I've gotta say this stuff is much nicer to work with-everything lines up nice and goes together well. Still not as impressive as my 1g though(had to fix a temp door actuator) those things are put together very well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and I do have pics of that connector that didn't match if anyones interested I'll email them...

·
Registered
734 Posts
saselker said:
Oh and I do have pics of that connector that didn't match if anyones interested I'll email them...
email me whatever details you got and how you did it, i got an ATC for sale because i wasn't sure i wanted to take my dash apart

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts