DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 concorde with a broken ATC. It works very intermitantly, but when it doesn't work it just shuts clean off. No display or LEDs on. The blower is still on full and it just blows hot air (I pulled the blower fuse as a result). I've done a little research, seems this is a common problem. I'm looking for any information I can on the ATC unit, schematics and stuff (or even an easy fix) would be awsome. If anyone has any information on first generation ATC unit that would be helpful too(all the first gen have the same type of ATC, so Intrepid information would be just as helpful). If I can't fix this ATC, I think I might go the opposite route and downgrade to the MTC if it seems feasable, so I'd need some information, even if it is for upgrading not downgrading.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
pr1son3r said:
I have a 94 concorde with a broken ATC. It works very intermitantly, but when it doesn't work it just shuts clean off. No display or LEDs on. The blower is still on full and it just blows hot air (I pulled the blower fuse as a result). I've done a little research, seems this is a common problem. I'm looking for any information I can on the ATC unit, schematics and stuff (or even an easy fix) would be awsome. If anyone has any information on first generation ATC unit that would be helpful too(all the first gen have the same type of ATC, so Intrepid information would be just as helpful). If I can't fix this ATC, I think I might go the opposite route and downgrade to the MTC if it seems feasable, so I'd need some information, even if it is for upgrading not downgrading.

Why not just hit a junk yard and grab another atc dispaly sounds like the display which controls everything is bad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts