DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
very nice ATR! cant wait to see her next summer at a meet! btw all your missing is some nice dual exaust!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking Trep! Love the color! (I have the same) The 2nd pic is my fav.
Thanks! The 2nd pic is my favorite as well; I took so many pics but most of them came out blurry... I need a better camera and a tripod haha! And do you have a link to some photos of the exterior of your car?

The car looks awesome, I'm so jealous that you guys don't need front plates! Keep her clean!
Thanks a lot! That's one advantage about driving in Quebec... the roads suck and the laws suck harder but one plate is enough to keep them happy!

very nice ATR! cant wait to see her next summer at a meet! btw all your missing is some nice dual exaust!
Thanks, buddy. I have quite a bit planned for next spring/summer so just stay tuned!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice ride!! Those wheels are sweet!
Thanks! BTW, I always thought I'd end up buying chrome projectors; it was your car that inspired me to go black and I'm SO happy with my decision.

Im with everyone else, those wheels are seriously bad ass on there!! Love the color too.
Shut up woman get on my horse. ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yo bro i got the car but would to know whats your window tints? do you have a picture from the side of the car during day and 1 during night??

Thanks

REDTREP
If I remember correctly...

Front sides: 50%
Rear sides: 35%
Rear: 20%

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the comments!

I can't wait 'til spring; gonna get another new set of tires (these were defective from the manufacturer) and I'm definitely going to drop it. The thing is I'm not sure how just yet. I'm thinking of buying new shocks from Mopar and then getting lowering springs but if there's a better way that would drop me even lower than regular Eibach lowering springs on stock struts, I'll definitely go for it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks great ! You go to Vanier College, right ? I got a friend there who always taked about your car. I've only seen it once... it was close to Marcel Laurin and Cote vertu I went flying by with my silver Intrepid lol I was in a hurry.
Went! I graduated last semester; I'm at Concordia now studying mechanical engineering. :)

And I actually remember you flying by me on Cote-Vertu that time lol... I remember telling the girl sitting next to me, "Look at that idiot weaving in and out of traffic." And then I still somehow got to Vanier before you... LOL! ;) haha but I remember seeing your car; you had the projectors before I did!

EDIT: Oh and who kept talking about my car lol? Did I know the guy...?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts